2.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I went here for myself and my 2 children. I ended up being told by the health department that one of my Children failed their school eye exam with her glasses on and that I needed to have her tested again.

I took her to a specialist and they found out she had the wrong script in her glasses and it messed up her eye. I then made them retest myself and my other child's eyes again by one of their other doctors and found out that my script was also severely off and my other child's script was slightly too strong.

Do not go here! They will mess your eyes up more!

Product or Service Mentioned: Svs Vision Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 07.

Comments

I too have taken my son to SVS for years since it is the only place Ford Motor Co will pay for its employees to go to. My son's eyes have been getting worse and worse and we saw a specialist who told me the current prescription in his glasses were 2 points too high - which is incredible considering SVS wants to increase his prescription 2 points higher than his current glasses!

Do not go here - I went to the one in Mt Clemens for years - which is the glasses the specialist said is too strong - and I went to the one in Lenox Twp - they're the ones who want to make them even stronger - screw this place. I'll pay out of pocket and go to a real doctor.